Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:19:40 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

6 - the artillery needs to reflect the DS effects better, as SG2
artillery is ineffective against vehicles compared to the DS2 artillery
rules.
7 - Adapt the existing ZAD rules against artillery; artillery has d4
guidance for ZAD purposes.  Done.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?