Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC Ride Share fm BWI Next: [GZG] Miniatures Photography

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC Ride Share fm BWI

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:58:33 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC Ride Share fm BWI

time will you be arriving at the Greyhound? I will more then likely be
in town most of Friday and might be able to pick ya up

Vinnie

In a message dated 1/7/2008 1:37:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
siefertma@wi.rr.com writes:

Hey  all.

Actually, I was about to post a request to board seeing if anyone  with
access to a vehicle could give me a lift from Landcaster's Greyhound
station to the hotel and back Sunday afternoon. Otherwise I was going to

look into cab service.

Mark A.  Siefert

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC Ride Share fm BWI Next: [GZG] Miniatures Photography