Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:57:18 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

There may be some last in, first out, so I'll make a few suggestions:

Hold off further posting for a bit to see if more mail cuts loose.  Yes,
after this one, I'll do what I say.

Continue to be grateful for Matthew's continued nursing along of this
service, which we so obviously miss when absent...

Write up those AAR's for when the list is back to normal. Whatever the
heck
THAT is...

*moment of silence for Douglas Adams*

The_Beast

MS the Long Suffering wrote on 01/04/2008 12:50:39 PM:

> Over the holidays, in an attempted upgrade, the whole
> csua.berkeley.edu domain went down badly.  Its now back, and draining
> email (and I'm nursing the mail machine along).  The domain was down
> for long enough that some mails might have bounced, while others were
> still in queues to be delivered (finally).

***snippage***