Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:50:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

Over the holidays, in an attempted upgrade, the whole
csua.berkeley.edu domain went down badly.  Its now back, and draining
email (and I'm nursing the mail machine along).  The domain was down
for long enough that some mails might have bounced, while others were
still in queues to be delivered (finally).

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 18:23:10 +0000, Ground Zero Games writes:
>>I guess that's a side effect of the GZG wormhole....
>>
>>Packages arrive at sub light speed.
>>
>>Emails arrive at sub snail speed.
>

>I have NO idea what is going on with the list, and why my posts are
>being so delayed.... we'll see when this one turns up!
>
>Jon (GZG)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-