Prev: Re: [GZG] Shield Reinforcement? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Glue Removal...

[GZG] Glue Removal...

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:24:58 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Glue Removal...

Hi everyone,

Here's hoping everyone had a nice holiday season.

You all helped out a lot with my last question about painting, thanks.

Here's another question for you:

What's a good way to 'break' a superglue bond?

I have some ships on metal poles and bases that I would like to
reorient.  I'd like to break the glue at either where the pole connects
with the ship, or where it goes into the base socket.  Then I can
reorient the ship on the base.

Any suggestions?  Heat?  Acetone?  Just crank it?

Thanks a bunch.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shield Reinforcement? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Glue Removal...