Prev: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships Next: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships

Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:22:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships

> Thinning paint produces terrible washes.

If you put a drop of detergent in the water you thin with, it really
helps.	My oldest figures are all dirty, with just thinned paint that
looked good while wet.	A drop of dish detergent in the jar of water
that I'll use to thin (so the actual wash gets a very tiny amount of
detergent in it) helps a lot.

But I think the drybrush is more important for spaceships.

andy

Prev: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships Next: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships