Prev: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships Next: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships

Re: [GZG] PaintingGuideforStarships [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:31:33 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] PaintingGuideforStarships [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I gave up trying to do a wash for most starship models, as they look
awful when I do them.
If you're using a light colour (such as pale blue for FSE), I just do a
slightly darker base coat and then semi-drybrush the main colour (so it
doesn't fill the cracks).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships Next: Re: [GZG] Painting Guide for Starships