Prev: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC XI - Preregistration begins December 1st Next: Re: [GZG] (fT)Looking for feedback

[GZG] (fT)Looking for feedback

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:23:23 EST
Subject: [GZG] (fT)Looking for feedback

looking thur the Weapon & Defense Archives.
     http://nift.firedrake.org/Weap-Def_Archive.htm
I looking at the Nova Salvo Missile, which I beleive becomes the UN's
Anti
Matter Torp.   Was wondering about mounting a "Anti-Matter" Warhead on a
Heavy
Missile.   My thought would be Still Mass 2, but cost 8.   The burst
Range
would be per "Range Damage die" modified by endurance.	 yes at Long
Range U are
looking at burst range of 1mu.	 Any thoughts?

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
    :-)
Or a few questions, that need answering

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest
products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop0003000000000
1)

Prev: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC XI - Preregistration begins December 1st Next: Re: [GZG] (fT)Looking for feedback