Prev: Re: [GZG] The Triumph of the Daleks Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Looking For Wessex Games 'Hellfire'

[GZG] [OT] Looking For Wessex Games 'Hellfire'

From: Noah Doyle <ndoyle@i...>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:31:21 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Looking For Wessex Games 'Hellfire'

Anybody got a copy of Wessex Games' 'Hellfire' (and hopefully
supplements) they'd be willing to part with? Please contact me
off-list: ndoyle AT indy DOT rr DOT com.

I'm running out of ideas for sources on this, so I'm turning to this
intrepid list for help...

Prev: Re: [GZG] The Triumph of the Daleks Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Looking For Wessex Games 'Hellfire'