Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

Re: [GZG] Bolton List

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:52:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

understand your inquiry correctly (accessing the archives), the answer
was appended to your original note (though if your mailer is like mine,
you
never see your note until someone replies to it :-( ).

>From the attached sig:
Gzg-l mailing list
Gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
/mead.csua.berkeley.edu:1337/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gzg-l>

And if this is *not* what you were asking about....dunno how to help!

Mk