Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

Re: [GZG] Bolton List [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:42:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bolton List [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Robertson, Brendan wrote:
> Hmmm... Ramming code may be feasable now that planets have been coded.

Given that I tend to spectacularly run into planets at high fractions of
c,
maybe that's a reason for me to not play a FT Java game.  (8-)

I joined the list... 1995, some point?

JGH

> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies
> http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
  "When the day goes down on the Water town; when the sun sinks low all
around
    That's when I know I need you now; You're what I miss, every little
kiss"
			    -- Bruce Hornsby and the Range, "Every
Little Kiss"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List