Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods

Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:58:31 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods

Okay this makes for an interesting question, so what is the "standard"
Container size in GZG unverse?

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
    :-)
Or a few questions, that need answering

In a message dated Thu, 15 Nov 2007 04:11:03 -0800, Michael R. Blair
writes:

> I would just rule that they use a standard mount and pod
specifications so
> any pod capable ship can carry them. An SF equivalent of ISO
containers and
> container ships so I would expect to see the same pods mounted on
plain vanilla
> merchantmen as well as auxiliaries. I have an old Clipper kicking
around

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods