Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters... Next: Re: [GZG] Fighters...

Re: [GZG] Fighters...

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:20:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fighters...

Evans wrote:
> I thought both GZG's GF-series and Brigade Models (no, I won't use
THOSE initials) had not-Star Wars fighters....
Brigade /used/ to, but they stopped making them when the moulds became
worn, according to Tony F. These days, I'd recommend visiting
StarRanger's site and forum here:

http://www.star-ranger.com/Home.htm
http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/

Look around there; if you have no luck, ask on the forum and if that
type of fighter is being made, someone there will know -- or may even be

making it!

Sizes will vary; half-inch-long fighters, with a single mini
representing a flight or squadron, are quite popular, though I prefer
GZG-size (oft referred to as FA scale elsewhere after the AoG /Babylon 5

Wars///Fleet Action/ miniatures).

Good luck hunting!

Phil

Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters... Next: Re: [GZG] Fighters...