Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft & what CS for FB ship Next: Re: [GZG] Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

敒›䝛䝚⁝呆䤠瑮牥慦散䌠慲瑦ꃂ☠眠慨⁴千映牯䘠⁂桳灩

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:21:13 EST
Subject: 敒›䝛䝚⁝呆䤠瑮牥慦散䌠慲瑦ꃂ☠眠慨⁴千映牯䘠⁂桳灩

they are also in the More Thrust book.. pg 16 under interface craft, and

the that stays the same in FB comes from.   Howver from here there is no

"stat" ideas for how they are used in FT on the board.	 :-(

Of course when U hit More Thrust, U also have the fact that ships all
carry
Marines...   without cost or mass who will have access to Interface
craft
without cost to them.. sooo...

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

In a message dated Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:10:08 -0600, "Hansuke" writes:

> Just as a note, dropships are only on page 42 of FB1 and then only in
the
> Assault Transport. I wish more time would have been given to them.
Maybe in
> "More Thrust Fleet Book". :)

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft & what CS for FB ship Next: Re: [GZG] Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]