Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

From: "Mike Elliott" <mike_elliott@m...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 04:18:03 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

on that very subject.

Mike

<-----Original Message----->

launches
>them while the on a standard FT game board. How fast can they move? Do
they
>have any offense and defene system that effect other
ships/missiles/fighters?

>DOCAGREN
>
>Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
>:-)

>--
>Bobby Mock
>Google Talk: hansuke@gmail.com
>QQ: 352969890

Great pay, great benefits, rewarding. Click for information on a
healthcare career.
<http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/Ioyw36XJucFKwwOqAZnFIrzckPKEerpLZwVRoEe
6959KaOOj9Eww9N/>

________________<BR>Get the Free email that has everyone talking at <a
href=http://www.mail2world.com
target=new>http://www.mail2world.com</a><br>  <font
color=#999999>Unlimited Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150;

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft