Prev: Re: [GZG] FTInterfaceCraft [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:38:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Miscellaneous:
> FT350 3 x cargo pods with weapon turrets, for "Q-ships" or armed
> auxiliaries	£2.00

The pods are the same for the nsl, fse and nac as far as I can see
from the pics on TMP. I was first thinking about separate Q-ships, but
considering how you put your deals together I am now thinking
magnets. This should help with the surprise factor of the q-ships:-)

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTInterfaceCraft [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)