Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] Ping?

[GZG] [OT] Painted Miniatures

From: germ@g...
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:37:48 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Painted Miniatures

Hmmm I probably never mentioned putting up some pictures of painted 2mm
and 6mm GZG stuff did I?

A few people didn't like the anime style paint jobs I used on the first
set of 2mm miniatures and so I tried some more conventional paint jobs
on them and put them into little dioramas.

http://www.germy.co.uk/scifigallery2mm.htm

I also painted up some 2mm miniatures and placed them along side
exisitng 6mm GZG stuff. A lot of the 2mm mini's work perfectly with
larger scales especially the walkers.

http://www.germy.co.uk/scifigallery6mm.htm

Anyway some eye candy during this quiet time :)

--
Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] Ping?