Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] Ping?

[GZG] Brigade ships at Crisis

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:49:14 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Brigade ships at Crisis

I visited Crisis in Antwerp this weekend and bought some of the new
ships from Brigade.

They are really nice, but when I saw the new AmRep Underwood light
carrier I was a bit surprised at how few parts it had. Apparently they
have improved the complexity and size of what they can cast. He also
showed me a few parts of the Newman. I have still some of the old ones
somewhere that consist of a gazillion parts, this one just had a few
(less than 10 if I remember correctly).

All in all, the show was really nice. Lots of traders with great
looking stuff (Grand Manner, Freebooter, Masquerade, Dark Sword...),
and everybody had put a lot of effort in their demos.
The lighting also was very good, which unfortunately meant it was even
hotter than last year:-)

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] Ping?