Prev: Re: [GZG] Campaign rules-Nodes [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] [SILLY] Sheepish Superpowers

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] NSL Painting Contest (better late than never....)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:24:05 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NSL Painting Contest (better late than never....)

Hello all,

First off, apologies about the very long delay in posting the results
of the NSL Starship painting contest we held in the summer. Other
work stuff, holidays, Wedding etc. have all conspired to stop me
actually sitting down and getting it sorted until now.
So, sorry again to those who entered and those of you who have been
wanting to see the pics, but (better late than never!) here are the
results!

We didn't have a huge number of entries, but what we did get were
very good. In the end, after a lot of deliberation between myself and
Paul Owen (webmaster and co-judge), we just couldn't decide between
two particular entries - very different in style and execution, but
both excellent - so I've decided to award TWO prizes instead of just
the one we promised.

So, the two JOINT WINNERS are CONRAD MYNETT, for his FT539 Strike
Carrier, and RICHARD MEADEN for his very impressive red-themed fleet!
Each of these winners will receive 50 GBP worth of FT starships of
their choice.

Thanks to all of you who took the trouble to enter - all the pics
should be up on our webstore gallery soon (as soon as Paul gets the
time) at <www.gzg.com>.

Oh, and a special mention must go to our youngest painting
contestant, Hannah Weinhold - make sure you check out the pics of her
Cruiser!  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Campaign rules-Nodes [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] [SILLY] Sheepish Superpowers