Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] SELWG CANCELLATION, and the NO-SELWG SALE.... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] SELWG CANCELLATION, and the NO-SELWG SALE....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] SELWG CANCELLATION, and the NO-SELWG SALE....

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:29:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] SELWG CANCELLATION, and the NO-SELWG SALE....

It's just that it's the second time I've managed to
just miss a sale in two or three months time
(thereabouts) and I just had to gripe off a bit of
frustration. :)
I wasn't fishing for something like that...

But hypothetically... Yes, I would definitely bite in
half a second even if it meant ramen noodles for me
and catch-your-own for my cat. :p

At least I managed to be spot on for the
platoon-of-new-15mm-Grav-APC's-get-one-free deal,
thats comforting. :)