Prev: Re: [GZG] A possible Scenario Generator (tongue in cheeky) Next: Re: [GZG] New Campaign

[GZG] Many Thanks

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:28:01 EDT
Subject: [GZG] Many Thanks

answer to my DS questions...   I'm sure as I go on that I will have
more.	Should have gone and looked up some of my question based on SG.

     And for confirming that streamlining no longer has any thrust
requirement.

And Ken, I have Fleet Book 2 Designer by Dean Gundberg, that I use to
design
the Midgard Herding ships.

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] A possible Scenario Generator (tongue in cheeky) Next: Re: [GZG] New Campaign