Prev: Re: [GZG] Jaffa Next: Re: [GZG] Jaffa

Re: [GZG] Jaffa

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:12:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Jaffa

are available??? From where?

Any good greengrocer.....   ;-)

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Phoenix Icons, the same folks who are doing the 1/25 scale
collectors' figures for SG1; they are doing "official" 25mm, quite
small (good match to our 25mm) but VERY expensive - saw some at
Colours the other weekend, I think the SG1 characters pack was almost
20 GBP for five figures ....  :-/

Jon (GZG)