Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Grav APC!

Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:36:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

On Thu, July 26, 2007 22:48, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On a 4.38 gigabyte (don't get me started) DVD, they could afford 3
bits
> for a region code. (Yeah, 0 is no-region-lock, and 7 is airlines and
> such.) I assume it was a tradeoff between not having to press too many
> different versions and kicking the Chinese in the teeth. (The UK and
> Japan are both in region 2, which is good for anime fans...)

No, it's not, because we both speak completely different languages.
If I want to get subtitled anime releases early, I actually have to
get them from the States, and therefore region 1 (at least, that's
been my experience).

--
Be seeing you,		  Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			GTalk: sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Grav APC!