Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Search Engine Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Search Engine

Re: [GZG] [FT] Search Engine

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:53:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Search Engine

Ditto; I tried just typing 'fullthrust' in the browser, and it's sent me
another site, so there's no blockage here.

Wish there was, of course. I don't suggest trying a native search for
'fullthrust'. Wouldn't be right.

Some folks don't have Jon's subtle sense of the lewd: at least, without
fair warning...

The_Beast