Prev: Re: [GZG] my SG website Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)!

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:55:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)!

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 17:39, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> OUT NOW! Some more releases sculpted by Germy - originally designed
> for the 2mm SF range, but many are also ideal for 6mm (1/300), and
> the GMM41/42 Mecha also work really well as robotic combat units
> (very "ED-209" style) for 15mm! Pics up on the store soon, including
> a scale picture shows the two "mecha" units along with a 15mm
> figures, a 6mm figure and a strip of 2mm infantry.

Since I moan a lot when you get it wrong, I thought it only fair to
say that the photos of these look very nice, and I'm almost tempted
to buy some just on the way they've been presented in the store,
even though I have no current practical interest in them.

Maybe I'll get some when I start thinking about Dirtside again
(but I've still got about 3 platoons worth of 25mm to paint...)

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] my SG website Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)!