Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships, Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships,

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships,

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:33:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships,

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  So it's not a question of whether we CAN replace worn-out moulds
>>  (yes, we can) it's whether it is commercially viable to do so now
>>  that all the new designs are out.
>
>This all depends on sales I suppose. Big companies usually have huge
>management information systems to track how sales are evolving /
>declining to make such decisions, but I suspect that for you it'll
>be more like seat-of-your-pants guestimates?

Yes, that's about it!  ;-)

Even if we decide to retire the old models as regular stock items, it
should still be possible to produce a few to special orders for
anyone who needs to complete fleets. But please remember that this is
all in the future, at present everything is still fully available.

Jon (GZG)