Prev: [GZG] Rules we use Next: Re: [GZG] Re: 25mm scale armour - Plastic Kits

Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:16:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 09:15, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Expect to see some more Hi-tech grav very soon!  ;-)

You've undoubtably seen my emails about 25mm grav, so does this
just apply to 15mm? If it helps, I'd really like to have 25mm
versions of the vehicles I use in my 6mm army. Due to lack of
pictures in the GZG store, I've no idea what vehicles I actually
have, but some pictures are here:

http://www.glendale.org.uk/dirtside/nsl.html

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: [GZG] Rules we use Next: Re: [GZG] Re: 25mm scale armour - Plastic Kits