Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: [GZG] Re: 25mm scale armour - Plastic Kits

Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

From: Stephen Bond <daibaka2000@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:42:58 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

packs should just be straight infantry, with PA available separately.
Keeps things nice and simple.

I'm away from my Traveller books right now, but the ubiquitousness (is
that really a word?) of the Trepida grav tank, the Astrin APC and their
derivations would make something similar invaluable to any Traveller
gamer. Maybe the Zhodani designs as an OPFOR? Some air raft/Star
Wars-ish speeder style light vehicles/FAV's would be good too!

Steve