Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale! Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks

[GZG] 25mm grav tanks

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:28:25 +0100
Subject: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks

Hi people,

Does anyone have any suggestions for UK sources of decent 25mm grav
tanks for Stargrunt? As much as I'd like to buy from GZG, there
aren't any currently available. There are some wheeled and
hover vehicles, but the only Grav tank is unavailable (and even if
that were to become available, it's not much of a range).

The best source I've found so far are GW Tau, which aren't that
expensive and look quite nice (though possibly a bit too shapely
for my NSL forces).

Anyone?

(and yes, I really do mean UK, and I really do mean 25mm).

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale! Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks