Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10 Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:54:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

"Broadsword - the first in a class of 800-ton mercenary cruisers devoted
keeping the peace and restoring order, for a price. Included are
detailed
deck plans, tables of organization and equipment for the strike team
aboard,
and four exciting scenarios (one for use with High Guard and three for
use
with Mercenary and Striker!), all set in the Vilis subsector, against
the
backdrop of the Fifth Frontier War."

SIGH!

Mike thinks we all have Traveller: Adventure 7 -
Broadsword sitting on the shelf at home.  Yes, Mike.
I did at one time own that - but I don't now! :)

Geek!

- Ted

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10 Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10