Prev: Re: [GZG] Test.... Next: Re: [GZG] Trying again... [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

[GZG] Trying again... [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:46:56 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Trying again... [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

OK, test worked fine, so trying again with the news posting......

WEEKEND SALE - 25% off orders over £75.00!

For THIS WEEKEND ONLY (from when you read this, up till midnight on
Sunday 17th, UK time), we're running a quick SALE - a huge 25%
discount off all orders for metal miniatures* over 75 GBP list price!
So, if you've been wanting to take the plunge into our 15mm SF, or
get some more FT starships, or whatever, now's the time to do it!

Note that when you place the order online, the automated reply email
will show the full list price of the goods ordered. The sale discount
(and VAT deduction where applicable) will be manually deducted when
we process your order. For our US, Canadian and other non-EU
customers, the combination of the VAT deduction and the sale discount
means a grand total of over 36% off the list prices!

* Sale offer applies to all METAL ranges only -  resin items and
books not included.

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Test.... Next: Re: [GZG] Trying again... [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!