Prev: [GZG] Re: Ship Roles & Classes Next: Re: [GZG]BigPhotocollectionof6mmBattlecars [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 05:38:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

still play.  We use Matchbox cars with either
self-sculpted weapons or stuff liberated off of the click
Battletech tanks.  That and a little airbrushing and it looks and
plays great.  Oh, we play without a grid, not a big deal.

SJG has a new version out, we tried it and it works fairly well
but the design system was never published so we play old
style.

If you want to play we often do a $10K pickup game at DC.
Make a car or we can provide one.  Heck, if you can find or
sculpt a Matchbox Ferret you can play that.

Roger

Prev: [GZG] Re: Ship Roles & Classes Next: Re: [GZG]BigPhotocollectionof6mmBattlecars [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]