Prev: Re: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

Re: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:25:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

about this the wrong way.  I think I have been trying to make the
force's image style disctate tactics instead of just letting it be a
style.	Who is to say my force doesn't use a longer rifle, perhaps a
long-barreled gauss weapon which I can model from the numerous WW2 LMG
troopers.

Stat-wise they could just be normal Gauss Weapons, allowing the force to
be competitive with various forces while still having the "look" I want.

Thanks for helpingm e get my head around this.

-Eli

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@gmail.com>