Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:52:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

>Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing them.
>
>A new NSL mega fleet was on my birthday list, and I'm not supposed
>to know anything about it.  But my wife did leave a certain box on
>the counter.  At home, I'm officially oblivious, but she was there
>when I saw it.  Birthday isn't until May 12, so I probably can't any
>moves before then, anyway.  :)  Of course, maybe she just wrapped a
>box in tape and put some paper on it showing it came from the UK,
>but ...
>
>andy

As they say in Government, I can neither confirm nor deny the
shipment via transatlantic wormhole of a NewNSL Megafleet box  to
your address......

;-)

But I can say that if you wanted to take advantage of the special
offer on the new deals released today, these might fit in quite
nicely with something else that just may or may not be a surprise
birthday present.....  :-)

Jon (GZG)