Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] Morere: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:21:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] Morere: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

>>Eventually my plan is to have as wide a range of vehicles as possible
so that everyone can pick and choose whatever fits their own
preferences best; I'm going to resist the "nation-specific" route as
long as I can, though at some point we may make some SUGGESTIONS as
to who might use what when we do some TO&Es for 15mm forces....<<

As someone who uses his own milieu, this idea sounds best to me. I'll
also
say that one of the things that I would love is compatibility between
ranges.

David Rodemaker