Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl

RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:54:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

Hilarious, but real.  I'm using Eureka Turtles and Terapins.
I just finished painting the larger guys (turtles), and am about half
way done with the little ones (terrapins).  I'll take pics when they're
sealed and based.

My other BB team is robotic, made from various synthoids from Excalibur
Miniatures in Germany.	I have to finish their bases and seal them, then
I'll take pics of them as well.

I like playing BB, but I won't buy GW minis to do it. :)

>> Now I'll return myself to the evil of painted my converted turtle
> blood
>> bowl team... ;)
>
> This I find hilarious.

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl