Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:45:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 19:20, chris.peachey wrote:
> possible 10mm, great idea these metal posts they last longer than
plastics.
> jon you may want to start thinking about something for the smaller
ships
> they tend not to stick too well on the thicker posts.

Having measured the GW flight stands, the short ones are 15mm,
so 10mm would offer something which is both less brittle and
better for the small models.

I also tend to cut the 15mm stands down to ~10mm anyway for my
6mm scale grav tanks. These really need clear flat bases though.

But I'd be happy with anything between 10mm and 15mm (preference
on the former).

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics