Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: [GZG] Alternate Posts (was: Ninja Magic connectors...)

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:03:42 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 10:50, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >On Tue, April 17, 2007 19:18, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >>  Well, as we cast up metal posts as an alternative to the plastic
ones
> >>  for the standard hex flight bases, we could quite easily make one
at
> >>  half height if there was a market for it...... So, who would be
> >>  interested if we did them?
> >
> >Obviously, I would :-)
> >
> >Assuming they're no more than 30p each, I'd be willing to put
> >in an order for about 100.
>
> That would be the price, same as the existing ones we do; if a couple
> more folks would commit to an interest, it would be worth our while
> making a mould for them. What sort of height should we go for?
> Current "standard" post is about 25mm excluding pins, should we go
> for about 15mm or shorter than that?

Obviously we'd want 10mm, 15mm and 20mm versions :-)

The B5 FA ones are ~13mm, plus about 2-3mm of tip, so 15mm sounds
right. The only difference is that the FA ones have a flat base,
making the overall height lower, but I'd be happy with 15mm.

Will they be ready for Saturday? :-)

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: [GZG] Alternate Posts (was: Ninja Magic connectors...)