Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:44:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 22:33, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The following NEW items will be launched at Salute this Saturday
> (21st); they'll be up on the webstore next week for online ordering.
> We'll have stock of all these at the show, plenty of the NSL ships
> but probably only a very limited number of the new 15mm vehicles, so
> if you're coming along then come and see us as early as you can!
>
> For the New-style NSL fleet:

Received my new style NSL/NAC fleets last week. Very nice. The new
models are a lot easier to put together than the older ones were.

Looks like I'll have to buy some more on Saturday however (assuming
that the trains are running).

> PLUS.... as the vacc-heads have had it their way for the last few
> batches of releases, something for the (15mm) ground-pounders again!

Any plans on vehicles for the 25mm ground-pounders?

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!