Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:42:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

http://www.jeffvalentstudios.com/pnuke/index.php?module=PayPalCart&cid=9

> (page 2 for the flight posts, which are separate from the hex bases)
>
> I've had reasonable luck with him in the past, though he's not always
> quick in turnaround.

Thanks, that's just what I'm looking for... except that's in the
wrong country. Any places in the UK?

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review