Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: "Thomas Pope" <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:46:27 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

> Which brings me nicely onto the question I was going to
> post - is there anywhere which does small (as in, short
> height) flying bases? The best I've found are the slot
> bases[1] which came with the B5 Fleet Action miniatures -
> standard sized hexagon bases with half height poles.

Jeff Valent sells those:

http://www.jeffvalentstudios.com/pnuke/index.php?module=PayPalCart&cid=9

(page 2 for the flight posts, which are separate from the hex bases)

I've had reasonable luck with him in the past, though he's not always
quick in turnaround.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review