Prev: Re: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

Re: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:48:30 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

On 4/6/07, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
> >David Weber would have provided the mark number, date of
> >introduction, acceleration and duration, etc.
>
> And there'd have been nine *hundred* of them, traveling at exactly
8631kps, ready to brutally tear open the ship in 13.45 minutes
> (never thirteen or thirteen-and-a-half).
>
> And none of his characters have grasped the concept of "terse".

You know, with the size and quantity of missiles going steadily
skywards in the Honor Harrington universe, you have to wonder if
there's not some deep-seated psychological issue being addressed
there.

But then, Weber's books have been sliding downwards in quality to the
point that I can't be bothered to read them anymore.  It's sad.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse