Prev: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 15:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

Fair question.

We tend to play with smaller hulls than many, mostly because we haven't
painted many larger ships, often fielding a few cruisers and lots of
smaller stuff, we tend to max at 12-16 dice.

John

> Hey all,
>
> I've been wondering something of late, about the number of dice people
> find they tend to throw during the course of a "standard"* FT battle.
That
> being impossible to track (or nigh impossible), I'd be interested in
> knowing how many dice you have thrown at one time in FT. Is it 10? 20?
37?
> or 6?
>
> Feel free to add a note or three of any caveats and qualifiers you
feel
> might be necessary to explain why such a high/low number. :-)
>
> * - standard is, of course, relative to your group ;-)

> Gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...