Prev: RE: [GZG] Full Thrust:trading card maker sample FT card Next: [GZG] New NSL Ship Pics

RE: [GZG] Full Thrust:trading card maker sample FT card

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:29:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [GZG] Full Thrust:trading card maker sample FT card

On Wed, April 4, 2007 7:04 am, Doug Evans said:
> Certains what I thought, and not a bad idea. Actually, you could get a
> smaller ship's SSD and order space on one card, then laminate for
reuse.
> Wouldn't try it with an attack carrier, or course.
>
> Tom-Noh-B on 04/04/2007 07:30:18 AM:
>
>> When I read your message, I thought you were going to make trading
cards
>> with SSDs on them for game play.  You know, just a small deck of
SSDs,
>> then a separate page to write orders.

This is actually what I do. I have a "deck" of SSDs and write my orders
on
a separate sheet. I used to use trading card protective sleeves, but now
that you mention lamination, I think I'll go that route since I have one
at the office.

Jaime

--
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember

Prev: RE: [GZG] Full Thrust:trading card maker sample FT card Next: [GZG] New NSL Ship Pics