Prev: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Your message to Gzg-l awaits moderator approval

Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:32:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

John Lerchey wrote:
> You could always get litko to laser cut them for you, but you would
then
> likely spend an absurd amount per disk. :)

I've never heard of these guys, interesting website.  I need to look at
them
closer, for future supplies if I need them...

And yeah, I first tried using those circular drill bits with foam core.
Not good.  Not good at all.  (8-)  I've never tried working with wood,
because I don't really have a proper workshop; living in an apartment,
there are limits to what you can do on a living room floor.  (8-)

Jerry the Other wrote:
> PS really enjoyed the Full Sail game at the ECC...  I might have to
dust
> my ships off and put 'em to use again.

Glad to hear it!

JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Wake me, let me see the daylight, save me from this half-life;

Prev: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Your message to Gzg-l awaits moderator approval