Prev: [GZG] Re: Cutting Small Circles Next: RE: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:15:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

Known (in the UK at least) as 'tank cutters' - because their original
use was cutting pipe holes in water tanks ! I've used them to cut MDF
disks for basing trees - their main problem is that they need a pilot
hole to guide the cutter, so the disk comes with a ~6mm hole on the
centre (so they're more like a giant MDF washer). This may or may not be

a problem depending on what you need the disks for.