Prev: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:27:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

Allan Goodall wrote:
> I'd like to include a point system, but that would be problematic. I
> have some ideas, based on e-mails with Oerjan, but it would still take
> a while to work out an accurate point system. (Look how long it's
> taken FT, and it's not even official yet...)

*nod*  Yeah.  For Full Sail in particular though, I'm hoping that if I
can come up with something reasonably close, it'll be good enough --
just
a guideline for helping me to balance scenarios other than by eye and
feel.  I won't be Muchkining my own GZG-ECC scenarios, for example. (8-)
And heck, given that I only have a single weapon resolution mechanic,
with
only four 'accepted' weapon types, it shouldn't be that hard for me,
hopefully?  (8-)  Everything else, I can pretty much use the standard
FT MASS / THRUST mechanics.  We'll see how it works out when I get to
it.
Real life, alas, has a higher priority.

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Wake me, let me see the daylight, save me from this half-life;

Prev: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers