Prev: [GZG] re: New NSL Ship Naming Next: Re: [GZG] Leviathan to FT conversion?

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW NSL MEGAFLEET and SALUTE PRE-ORDERS!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:04:47 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW NSL MEGAFLEET and SALUTE PRE-ORDERS!

Hi all,

A couple of bits of news:

NEW-STYLE NSL SHIPS:

The "new NSL" CL, BC, BB and BDN are all now available, which means
that we now have all the classes out for the full NEW-STYLE NSL
MEGAFLEET (and thus also the Starter Fleet deals, the Intro Fleet
packs and the FT-Pak3 Battle Squadron)!

These pack deals are going up on the webstore today, and the
individual ship codes will follow in a couple of days once I've had
the chance to assemble and take pics of the latest ships.

In addition to the classes mentioned above, we ALSO have a new Attack
Cruiser (CA) and Heavy Destroyer (DDH) for the fleet, and for a
LIMITED PERIOD ONLY (until Friday 6th April, Good Friday) anyone who
orders a MEGAFLEET pack of the new ships will receive a CA and a pair
of DDH as FREE extras with their fleet deal!

SALUTE PRE-ORDERS:

With SALUTE 2007 coming up soon (April 21st at Excel, London), we are
making a PRE-ORDER offer for the show; if you place an order online
for collection at the show, and PRE-PAY with a card, then we'll give
you 10% discount on the order. If you wish to place a pre-order but
prefer to pay for it on the day, then that's fine; this won't get you
the discount, but it will still save you a lot of time on the day.

Simply place your order online (or by phone) as usual, and note in
the "comments" box that it is a SALUTE PRE-ORDER; if you fill in your
credit card info we'll take it as a pre-paid order and debit the cost
when we pack it for you, minus the 10% discount. If you want to pay
on the day, please note that clearly in the comments and we will not
debit the payment in advance.

For both pre-paid and pay-on-day orders, there is a CUT-OFF DATE of
SUNDAY 15th April for ALL Salute pre-orders to be received by us; the
last week of preparation before the show is so busy that we won't
have much time to prepare orders then.

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] re: New NSL Ship Naming Next: Re: [GZG] Leviathan to FT conversion?