Prev: [GZG] OT: Denver in April Next: RE: [GZG] OT: Spring Recruits in Lee's Summit...

Re: [GZG] OT: Spring Recruits in Lee's Summit...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:58:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: Spring Recruits in Lee's Summit...

Sorry to miss you, but all too familiar a story.

Yes, live in Lincoln, part owner of a small store called Gauntlet Games,
though I'm mostly there to clean and cover between shifts. Haven't been
doing NEAR the gaming I intended. Still, if you get to Lincoln, you can
look up the store, ask after me, and we can try to hook up and burn some
fleets noiselessly in the aether...

Wait, if youre in Cheyenne, Denver cons have to be a semi-regular
occurance, right? I miss having my daughter in Thornton, then Greeley,
wait, scratch the Greeley part. I'd visit her, and swing down to DGA
events, the occasional BenCon, and even whatever the sci-fi shop,
Star-something, geeky con on one occasion.

This summer, the daughter is dumping her husband and twin kids to go to
GenCon with me. ;->=

The_Beast