Prev: [GZG] Announcement: Full Thrust Event on 4/22/07 1pm Denver, CO Next: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:17:48 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> *shudder* *twitch* *shudder* *twitch* *twitch*
>> Mike
>

> Now, breathe deep Mike......
>
> Don't be scared of painting these. It's SO easy - spray them with grey

> primer, pick out a few details in colours, put some of John L's nifty
NSL
> flag decals (available through us when you order the ships) on the
flat
> panels (plus some nice big ship numbers if you want), and they're
done! If
> you really want to go crazy you could give them a very dilute wash all
over
> to bring out the greeblies, but that's the "advanced" paintjob.....
;-)

> Jon (GZG)

What kind of timeline do you think you have for the new mini's?  If I
can order
this week or next, and have them by the second week of April, I can put
them
into my game on April 22.

No pressure or anything.
Deep breath Jon.  ;-)

Mike

Prev: [GZG] Announcement: Full Thrust Event on 4/22/07 1pm Denver, CO Next: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)